Answer the following questions with “yes” or “no”
- I have a job
- My home is mostly paid for
- My car is mostly paid for
- I am an avid outdoor recreationist
- I am in the military
- Most of my family members are in Alaska
- I am fiercely independent and dislike government telling me what to do
- I do not like crowds of people
- I like our current governor
- I have kids who like their schools
Total number of “yes” answers is your score
6-10 – It would take a magnitude 10 earthquake, combined with a flood and fire, to get you out of Alaska.
3-5– You travel frequently and know of other places you’d like to live, but something keeps you here.
1-2 – You are packed up, almost on your way, but you might be having second thoughts.